Thus said... let me introduce to you blogs that I absolutely love... I'm awarding them the Versatile Blogger Award for interesting and eclectic content written in a simple, very light and entertaining style.
- Letters to my Unborn Daughter by Mrsnewlywed who blogs anonymously but shares thoughts and both beautiful and painful events of her personal life as a way to inspire, encourage and educate other women/men who might be going through the same situations. It's truly letters from the heart.
- The Smile of A Nigerian Scorpio by Madame Sting who is a med student. She blogs about various things and let us into her hectic and demanding student life. I am amazed that she still has time and dedication to blog and I truly command her ambition, perseverance and tenacity. I also love her slightly spicy sense of humor and how she frequently laughs at herself! She is truly a talented and eloquent writer.
- NaijaWed N More by Knaijaqueen is a lovely wedding blog which features wedding pictures and articles as well as video clips from celebrities and commoners traditional, white wedding, engagement parties and photo shoots. The author just got married herself!! Congrats Knaijaqueen!!
- Dans ma Cuisine by DMC Luv is an appetizing food blog where the author shares meals from her kitchen inspired by her Cameroonian heritage. I lover her modern twist on Cameroonian dishes and her rendition of traditional food is really really enticing!!! Let yourself discover Cameroonian cuisine!!!
- Modern African Cuisine by 9jaFOODie is another food blog that has quite a following. The author takes excellent pictures which truly reflect the "spirit" of the actual dish especially when it comes to more traditional meals and of course she generously lets us in some of her daily healthy meals.
- Missy Tee's Blog by Missy Tee who is an event planner and also has another blog dedicated to her event planning company. On Missy Tee's Blog, she shares her thoughts and opinions about various things, people or situations.
- Priscysworld by Priscy where she shares situations around her and her opinion on them. I also love the way she always has little stories that have a full cup of wisdom to them and help us reflect on who we are and what we should value. Keep it up Priscy!!!