Saturday, June 11, 2011

Getting started

Alright!
So here we are, this is my first blogging experience and I hope it will be a pleasant one!
I would love this is to be a guide to the young, independent and ambitious african girl who lives in the diaspora and does not have a lot of support (financially, family-wise etc.) and would like her wedding, and any ceremony/event that are part of her wedding activities, to reflect who she is: classy, casual yet warm just like we do back home (minus the uninvited guests who take some of the food home and the annoying relatives who spend most of the day complaining and trying to steal the attention...)
By now you would have guessed that I am in the middle of planning my wedding... and this has gotten me interested in sharing what I have learned so far.
So hopefully, you enjoy it as much I will.

No comments: